Faculty of Education and Social Work
Postgraduate Course Finder
Search for taught courses available in your postgraduate programme (qualification) in 2017.
This course finder will enable you to search taught courses available in your postgraduate programme (qualification) or take a single course as a Certificate of Proficiency to develop your knowledge and expertise in a particular area.
If your programme is research only (eg, MEd120pt), includes courses from other faculties or has compulsory courses, you will find this information on the programme page. These include postgraduate study options to become a teacher, to become a qualified social worker, in social and community leadership, specialisations in the Postgraduate Diploma in Education and Doctoral programmes.
Search the course finder
Using the course finder to start planning your study in 2017 is easy.
- 1. Select your area of study based on your interest and expertise.
- 2. Select the programme (qualification) you are interested in (eg, postgraduate certificate or masters).
- 3. If you don’t know the programme you wish to study, you can browse by Delivery mode, Campus or Semester.
Browse by area of interest
- Counselling and pastoral care
- Digital learning
- Early years, children and childhood
- Educational leadership
- Equity, diversity and social change
- Essential learning area: Arts
- Essential learning area: Health and physical education
- Essential learning area: Literacy and learning languages
- Essential learning area: Mathematics and science
- Inquiring into practice
- Leadership, innovation, policy and evaluation
- Māori and indigenous education
- Professional supervision
- Psychological studies in education: Gifted education
- Psychological studies in education: Learning and assessment
- Research and research methods
- Social work - Community health and wellbeing
- Social work - Working with families
- Teacher professional learning
- Teaching and learning across the curriculum
- Youth development