A critical examination and application of current theory, research and practice involving the acceleration of students’ learning using digital technologies. Students will undertake an independent critical evaluation of the development, implementation and impact of a digital tool they have designed to accelerate students’ learning.
At the completion of the course, it is intended that students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the theory, research and practice on accelerating the learning of students making less than expected progress.
- Develop and evaluate a digital teaching method for accelerating learning using the knowledge and skills gained through the course.
Currently scheduled classes
2020 Epsom (Semester 2): Online teaching with compulsory on campus block sessions on Saturdays 25 July and 12 September from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Take this course
This course can be taken as a taught course in the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching) (Honours)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Master of Professional Studies in Education
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Master of Education Practice
- Master of Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership
Ministry of Education course subsidies
Primary and Intermediate teachers may be eligible for a Ministry of Education fees subsidy for this course. Click here for more information.