Explores and applies historical research methods to the field of education. Using documentary sources, oral and/or visual evidence, students will be expected to design and carry out a supervised inquiry.
Currently scheduled classes
2020 Epsom (Semester 1): Online teaching with compulsory on campus 3 hours evening sessions on Tuesday 3rd, 10th, 17th 24th March, 26th May and 2nd June from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
Take this course
This course can be taken as a taught course in the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (Honours)
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Professional Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Theory
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Master of Professional Studies in Education